Scholarship support is essential to perpetuating the high standards of pharmacy education USC upholds. The School is determined to continue to recruit and retain the very top students and one of the best incentives is strong scholarship support. The expansion of the School’s scholarship program is one of its highest priorities.
hg体育官网 An annual scholarship ensures a current student receives the education and training to be a leader in the pharmacy profession. This scholarship is:
- Awarded annually during the contribution period to a pharmacy student
- Carries the donor’s name over the duration of the gift
- $1,000 minimum annual contribution
hg体育官网 An endowed scholarship is a legacy gift to the USC School of Pharmacy. It ensures students today and in future generations receive the education and training to be leaders in the pharmacy profession. With this scholarship:
- Funds are invested by the University of Southern California and the scholarship award is distributed annually based on the University endowment policy.
- Only the endowment account earnings are distributed as an annual scholarship with the principal remaining intact in perpetuity. This allows for the endowment to grow over time in addition to recognizing outstanding student leaders with a current use scholarship.
- Contributions of any amount can be made to the USC School of Pharmacy endowment. Endowment gifts of $100,000 + will establish a separate endowment account in the donor’s name and allow the donor to designate preferences for the students who receive scholarships through their endowment.
Scholarship donors are recognized at the School’s annual Scholarship Luncheon where donors have the opportunity to meet personally with their scholarship recipient.
For more information on supporting a scholarship at the School, please contact:
Chief Development Officer
Telephone: (323) 442-2483